Become a millionaire with $GRUMPYKAT

The most memeable coin in existence. The dogs and frogs have had their day, now its time for GRUMPYKAT to take reign.

Contract Adress: 0x2B71Ca064Cb80e848bc76f67D6D4ED70a670f14C


GRUMPYKAT is tired of watching everyone play hot potato with the endless derivative ShibaCumGMElonKishuTurboAssFlokiMoon Inu coins. The Inu’s have had their day. It’s time for the most recognizable meme in the world to take his reign as king of the memes. GRUMPYKAT is here to make memecoins great again. Launched stealth with no presale, zero taxes, $GRUMPYKAT is a coin for the people, forever. Fueled by pure memetic power, let $GRUMPYKAT show you the way.

Check out our powerful features:

  • GRUMPYSWAP - where you can swap tokens on BNB Chain (BSC), Ethereum, Polygon, Arbitrum, Avalanche, Optimism, Fantom and Celo

  • EXCHANGE SWAP - where you can buy and swap Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero and many other cryptocurrencies

How to Buy

Create a wallet


Go to Pancakeswap

Get some BNB

download metamask or your wallet of choice from the app store or google play store for free. Desktop users, download the google chrome extension by going to

have BNB in your wallet to switch to $GRUMPYKAT. If you don’t have any BNB, you can buy directly on metamask, transfer from another wallet, or buy on another exchange and send it to your wallet.

connect to Pancakeswap. Go to in google chrome or on the browser inside your Metamask app. Connect your wallet. Paste the $GRUMPYKAT token address into Pancakeswap, select $GRUMPYKAT, and confirm. When Metamask prompts you for a wallet signature, sign.

switch BNB for $GRUMPYKAT. We have ZERO taxes so you don’t need to worry about buying with a specific slippage, although you may need to use slippage during times of market volatility.


Token Supply


No Taxes, No Bullshit. It’s that simple. 93.1% of the tokens were sent to the liquidity pool, LP tokens are locked, and contract will be renounced. The remaining 6.9% of the supply is being held in a multi-sig wallet only to be used as tokens for future centralized exchange listings, bridges, and liquidity pools.

CEX Listings 6.9%

Liquidity Pool 93.1%


Phase 1: Meme

Phase 2: Vibe and HODL

Phase 3: Meme Takeover

All jokes aside, here is a rough sketch of $GRUMPYKAT's path ahead. We dont wan’t to give everything away on day 1. Expect surprises along the way ;)

  • Launch

  • CoinGecko/Coinmarketcap Listings

  • 1,000+ Holders

  • Get $GRUMPYKAT Trending on twitter with our memetic power

  • Community Partnerships GRUMPYKAT Times digital newsletter

  • Formation of token gated discord group, GRUMPYKAT Empire, for holders, more details tba

  • CEX Listings 10,000+holders

  • GRUMPYKAT merch

  • GRUMPYKAT Academy


  • T1 Exchange Listings 100,000+ holders

  • Meme Takeover

Phase 1

Phase 2

Phase 3



$GRUMPYKAT coin has no association with Tardar Sauce or her owner. This token is simply paying homage to a meme we all love and recognize.

$GRUMPYKAT is a meme coin with no intrinsic value or expectation of financial return. There is no formal team or roadmap. The coin is completely useless and for entertainment purposes only.




What are you waiting for?

There's no better time to buy the best meme coin of all, the king of meows, the ruler of the cat empire! GRUMPYKAT.